Ramblings of a working Mom as she tries to fit a few stitches in here and there between housework, yardwork, and workwork!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
I've been replaced!
And I'm perfectly fine with that! Her name is Sue 2, and she is 4 inches wide, 3 inches tall, a half inch thick, and talks with a British accent! Here she is! DH has trouble with directions, and he will ask for directions - by calling me on his cell phone! I bought him a GPS for Christmas but he insisted he wouldn't use it and returned it. Two weekends ago he was lost and called me several times, but I didn't know where he was trying to go so I gave him the wrong directions! The next day The BestBuy ad had this cute little unit on sale so I bought it. Five minutes out of the box, DH took it and has been using it since! He's the one who named it Sue 2! No more stress of him getting lost, wasting time and gas. He and DS are off for the summer now and they go lots of places so Sue 2 will give me peace of mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GPS rocks. once you have it, you can't live without it. i am happy to replaced as navigator. as i was driving hubski to his surgery last week, i noticed the car was on empty. we simply asked the GPS where the nearest gas station was. it only added a couple minutes onto our trip.
Post a Comment