Ramblings of a working Mom as she tries to fit a few stitches in here and there between housework, yardwork, and workwork!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
De-stashing
Look at the sidebar with my summer stash update! I went through 6 bins last night and managed to pull out half the fabric to go to charity. It's all in two big plastic bags, ready to go to the thrift shop today. And I have a pile of Pokemon fabric waiting to go to a friend. I was hoping to reduce a lot further, but I feel good about this so far. oops! So good that I ordered 4 yards of sweatshirt fleece. But DS needs hoodies and I have no sweatshirt fleece in my stash and JoAnn's doesn't carry it! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yea for you! i was doing well with using up stash....so well that i don't feel (too) guilty about my big fabric shopping spree in chicago. now i just need to sew faster.
teri
I think going through my stash (well, at least part of it)has motivated me to sew!
Post a Comment