To all who celebrate Christmas, and have had those Christmas Eve nights where you are up late making final wrapping, sewing, putting together, etc - I wish you a peaceful night! DS went to bed at 8 (he had hardly slept last night) and I haven't heard a peep from him, so I assume he is asleep. He is asleep in his new PJs - I will get a picture tomorrow. My niece's pjs are done except for the elastic and I'll have to measure her, and my nephew's are cut out but not sewn. I might just take my sewing machine up with me tomorrow to finish "on site". Won't take long at all.
One hour later...I spoke too soon. DS woke up after sleeping an hour, something he rarely does. After some warm milk and changing to lighter PJs (it's in the 50s outside so the house is too warm to wear fleece pjs) and reading a chapter in a book to him, he did drift back off to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment