Sunday, December 21, 2008

Progress

The tree is up and we even got out the Christmas village this year! I haven't had it out for about 4 years for various reasons, so DS is enjoying arranging and rearranging everything. It will give him something else to "play" with during the long 2 week winter break!
I finished the 3 fleece blankets today while watching the football games. Those poor Arizona Cardinals could have used fleece blankets up in snowy NE, as the Patriots were whipping their butts in the snow and sleet! And the Redskins snapped their losing streak, but too late to make it into the playoffs. Oh well, there's always next year.
Hopefully I remember to snap a picture of the one fleece blanket before I mail it to my friend tomorrow. I like the print and have enough leftover to make myself a scarf!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue,
I have been sewing like a crazy woman today. I have to make dd a shirt and finish little dd's quilt. Ds is finished. Off to sew I go!