This week (and last week, since I really started drafting this post last week!) almost every morning instead of making my cup of coffee and sitting at the computer, I've gone to sit at the sewing machine. Even if it's just a seam, it's a step forward toward completing something!
I finished another flannel rag quilt. A flannel pillowcase for DS. Another tote bag. Hemmed a pair of pants for me (have I ever mentioned I have short legs?!). Finished a long lost UFO smocked dress for my AG doll Julie (pictures to follow - she wants to have her hair and nails done first LOL).
Not only am I racking up the projects completed, I'm using up stash! I need to update my sidebar tomorrow - I keep track in my sewing room in a week by week calendar.
I also am cutting up the flannel scraps from the various sleep pants I've made for DS into 6 inch blocks so I can put them together in a scrap flannel rag quilt. The stack looks pretty cool growing on the shelf!
1 comment:
yay! it is amazing how much one can get done in just a few minutes a day. can't wait to the AG doll dress. my dolls are whining for new clothes.
Post a Comment