Ramblings of a working Mom as she tries to fit a few stitches in here and there between housework, yardwork, and workwork!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Sewing in 2009, Day 4
This morning with my tea I stitched up this tote, from 1 yard of fabric, using the Lazy Girl Designs "With Love" tote bag directions. Our ASG neighborhood group is going to be making these at our January meeting and the group leader had sent us the link to the directions.
Fairly easy tote to make, the fabric was from very old stash, and it took me about 30 minutes. I was a "lazy girl" and did not press as I sewed, as that would have required clearing off the ironing board first! I've got 2 more yards of the fabric to make 2 more totes later today. Hey - this is something for me! (for my resolution I was thinking the "for me" would be a clothing item!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment