Sunday, March 8, 2009

What Time Is It?

I don't do this "Spring Forward" very well. And staying out late scrapbooking with friends didn't help either! My clock radio and the cable box in the bedroom adjust automatically, so I knew what time it was when I woke up, but throughout the day I lost all sense of time. The kitchen clocks I reset right away - the radio station I listen to must have said the time every five minutes, until I was so annoyed I turned the radio off. When I got in the car I forgot about the time change so for a time I was pleasantly surprised how much I'd gotten accomplished this morning! DS has been dallying tonight, taking a shower and getting ready for bed, and then I realized his clock and the clock in the bathroom had not been sprung forward yet!

When do I get that hour back?

1 comment:

mermaids said...

yesterday was a weird day for us as well. C does *not* do time change easily. it will take him a week to get back in sync.