Yes, my sewing mojo has returned, thanks to a doll clothes swap I just participated in. I love sewing for my AG dolls! They aren't picky about the print or the fit, and never ask if it makes them look fat!
Yesterday I hit the After TG sale at JoAnn's both on the way to work and on the way home (the new store is SO conveniently located!) and picked up lots of the flannel on sale for sleep pants for DS and DH. Not many prints for teen boys or men unless you are into sports, but I did find a few. They are on the second round of wash-dry to pre-shrink as I type! The pants for DS I'm going to put an extra deep hem in so when his legs grow another 3 inches before spring I can lengthen them more easily!
I need to reorganize my sewing room and am looking for a smaller table on which to put my machines. I'm using one of those 6 ft plastic banquet tables and 1) I prefer to have my machines in an L shape, 2) I can't sew at full speed because of the vibration and bounce, and 3) that extra space just gathers clutter. I probably won't get around to it until after the holidays, so that gives me some time to plan how to arrange it all. I just have too much furniture in there! Well, and bins of fabric too (sheepish grin).
2 comments:
can we see photos of what you got in the swap?
shortly!
Post a Comment