Ramblings of a working Mom as she tries to fit a few stitches in here and there between housework, yardwork, and workwork!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Knitting Olympics, Day 10
Not much progress to report, I'm sad to say. I slept most of my bus commutes last week and just have not been as "into" these socks. I think part of the problem was the circular needle I was using - the needle part was just too short and did not fit my hands well. I dug in my box of needles (OK, so I have too many knitting needles, but this time it was a good thing!) and found a size 2 (2.75 mm) with longer needles and a reasonably long and softly flexible cable. Switched over during the hockey game (go Russia!) and I like this one much better. Hopefully I can at least make it through the heel before the Olympics are over. If I can stay awake on the bus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment