Sunday, June 13, 2010

Reorg, Part 2

Everything cleared off and out from under the cutting table so that both sides are folded down! That will end up in front of the back window, so the kitty can sit and watch me or the birds in the back yard. If I only open it when I have something to cut out it will not succumb to HSS (Horizontal Surface Syndrome). Standing in the middle now (yes, I can see the floor!), wondering how to get the cutting table and the 6 ft folding banquet table that my machines sit on to swap sides of the room. I think the safest would be to roll the cutting table out, bring my machines out of the room (and harms' way!), pivot the table 90 degrees, then roll the cutting table back in. Eventually I may replace the 6 ft table with a 4 ft table - still pondering that.

But first, more laundry so we don't go to school and work in our birthday suits tomorrow!  

Saralyn, I'll try to take WIP pictures with the Blackberry camera - right now I can't find the cord to charge the regular camera! It may be buried under fabric! 

2 comments:

mermaids said...

sounds like a great plan. wish i could come help you. i love reorganizing sewing spaces.

Saralyn said...

Looking forward to pics!