Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thyme2Stitch

I'm thinking this blog should have been titled Thyme2Stitch, as it seems I am knitting more than sewing the past few months. What's on my needles? I have sock #2 of my Athens Brew socks 75% done, hoping to finish by the end of the month. I have started a pair of toe-ups using the handpainted merino sock yarn I bought at Mystic River Yarns on our vacation in August, and as soon as I finish the Athens Brew socks I'll cast on a pair of socks that will be a gift for a friend, using a Socks that Rock colorway that matched her perfectly! I try to have more than one sock knitting project going so I always have one at a point where I can knit without having to keep a pattern at hand! Helps with my bus knitting!
I promise a sewing post next time - there has been sewing this weekend! 

No comments: