Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy New Year!

Holy Moly! Has it really been 2 1/2 years since I last posted? One of my goals for 2015 is to make more time (thyme!) for sewing, and to keep myself accountable I will try to post in this blog again!
In 2014 I collected many patterns and ideas, so 2015 will be the year to use them! My first project will be to finish the Christmas tree skirt I started, from this blog.  I started cutting out my fabric wedges in late November and then decided I didn't like one of the 8 fabrics I'd chosen.
Other 2015 goals are the typical, lose weight, read more, get more organized, etc.  It will be a busy year, with our son turning 18 and graduating from high school. What are your 2015 goals?

Here is my "helper" Chloe, doing her best to make sure my project has the right amount of cat fur!

No comments: