One of the downsides of yard work is poison ivy. Yes, yours truly, despite wearing sleeves for protection while pulling out a patch of the nasty stuff on Saturday, is covered with oozing blisters from wrist to elbow. And oh, the inside bend of the elbows are the worst! At work today I wore a light jacket when "in public", but as soon as I was in the privacy of my office the jacket was off so that nothing touched my rashy arms! Years ago I never reacted to poison ivy, but about ten years ago I started getting an occasional teeny tiny blister and each summer I seem to get a worse case than the summer before. Maybe this will be "it" for the summer.
And next time we decide to clear an overgrown area I'm getting a goat!
1 comment:
Yay, you are blogging! I've missed hearing from you since I'm not on any of the email lists these days.
Know what you mean on the Poison Ivy -- I just pointed some out to dh last night for him to hit with weed killer. I have to keep a watch on our yard all the time.
Post a Comment