Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Yeah! It's May!

As sewing goes, April was a bust. The good news is, I bought no fabric! The bad news is, I used no fabric! I went the entire month without sitting behind my sewing machines once :-(

So, for May I am setting a goal of sewing 4 times a week, at least 15 minutes each time. Last night I worked on a bra I started way back in February during the Sew4Me list sewalong. Tonight is Lost night, so I have to focus on the TV or I'll miss something (I'm typing this during a commercial).

The poison ivy was worse today, so I went to the doctor's and got something for it. Hoping it works fast! I couldn't knit on the bus today!

1 comment:

mermaids said...

a whole month without sewing?!?! i'm not sure i could survive that. :) sadly, i think may will be a slow month for me because i will be working so much. please do some sewing so i can live vicariously.

teri