Sunday, September 9, 2007

Optimistic Primer

When am I going to accept the reality that I'm not as young as I used to be and that my age, weight, and general not-in-great-shape-ness can get in the way of what my mind wants to do?!

I didn't get to the priming stage until nearly noon, then had to take a break at 1 to run a few errands. DH and DS were with me and we ended up going grocery shopping. OK, a good thing, especially the steamed shrimp DH got for dinner! After the shrimp feast I went back to the roller and brush and finished priming. It looks good, and I used almost the whole gallon of primer (I was getting nervous!). Hopefully the yellow will cover nicely now. I'd like to try that tomorrow evening, if this old body can climb a ladder!

Here is before primer:
And this is primed:
Still not feeling 100% in the head cold department. Coughing comes and goes. I think the paint fumes aggravate my throat a bit too. Lots of fluids and Mucinex and rest when I can!

No comments: