After about 2 hours of packing books from 3 bookshelves into 14 10 gallon Sterlite totes and hauling them down the steps, out onto the back deck, I had to take a long break! I think if we compared book volume to fabric stash volume in this house, the books would win by a landslide! After a shower and a quick nap, DS and I went out to run a few errands. We got paint samples for the colors he wants (Golden Flame and New Black) and a few other goodies, including a nifty desk lamp that I will post a picture of tomorrow. Tested the paint, and even without priming underneath it looks pretty good!
Tomorrow we take apart the old bed and entertainment stand and prep to paint!
1 comment:
wow! that will be a bright room....but i am sure he will love it and that's what matters.
Post a Comment