Monday, September 3, 2007

Sixteen years in one spot!

We moved into this house the first weekend in September, 16 years ago. My brother and DH set up our waterbed while I was running back to the condo we were moving out of for last minute things and clean up. The bed wasn't exactly where I had wanted it, and I always meant to move it. Well, now it is gone! Wow - I realized I probably really never saw the floor underneath!
So, the entertainment center is gone, the bed is gone, the bookshelves are empty (pretty much) and I've bought the paint. Just a little bit more to clear out and then the painting can begin! Wish this was a 4 day weekend instead of 3, but alas, I guess the painting will have to wait until next Saturday!
I bought the paint for the sewing room too - a pinkish lilac, called Playful Petal. Can't wait!

1 comment:

mermaids said...

playful petal sounds so pretty! sounds like you will have a girly sewing room too. :)

teri