Ramblings of a working Mom as she tries to fit a few stitches in here and there between housework, yardwork, and workwork!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Lots of Thyme
I'm going to need a whole garden of "thyme" to sew up all this fabric! I have moved the fabric bins into the sewing room and I have no room for the furniture that still needs to go in here! OK, so some of the fabric will end up in the furniture, but ACK! Well, one bin is all fleece (not the pink fleece) and that will be cut into strips for the 4H Dog Club to make into dog toys at the December meeting. About a half of another bin is knits for DS's pajamas - he is in dire need of pjs that reach his wrists and ankles! One bin has several twill/bottomweights for pants for me - I can tweak my PMB pattern to perfection with all of it! I see flannel - sleep pants. Pokemon fleece - new robe and pjs for DS. Many many yards of hot pepper print cotton that was going to be curtains back in our veggie gardening days (before DS) - yep, the first candidate for the giveaway bag. And that's just looking at the clear bins I can see in! I'm just gonna pray for a blizzard, one where the government is closed but we still have electricity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
at one point, i calculate how long it would take me to sew the rest of my stash. if i bought no new fabric, i have at least 5 yrs worth. eeek! clearly, i need to pick up the pace.
teri
Post a Comment