Oh Dear Blog, can you forgive me for my lack of attention?! Has it really been 6 weeks since I last typed a post? I have composed dozens in my head, but alas they never made the brain-finger connection and became the typed word.
So, let me bring you up to date as quick as I can so I can resume posting at least a couple times a week!
Working late, homework police, mother-in-law in ICU in hospital 40 miles away, Christmas, car issues, watched lots of football, misplaced iPod and sock-in-progress, son obsessed with WebKinz, DH became my personal shopper, New Years Day date with DH, VS Satins received, back to school, DS's birthday.
Several of the above will provide blog fodder for the next couple of weeks!
I did make DS his Christmas pajamas, and they were even ready for him to wear Christmas Eve!
Today we had snow, until it turned to rain :-( I am hoping for a real good snow this winter, the kind that shuts down the federal government and schools and we stay home and bake cookies and watch movies and throw snowballs that the dog tries to catch/find/eat! This kind of snow only happens every two or three years, so we are due. So, if you have snow, please send it our way!
No comments:
Post a Comment