I know, I haven't finished the first makeover yet! Well, I've moved the rest of the furniture into the "new" sewing room and I can barely walk in there! I have had to seriously re-think the floorplan. I had to decide between a small microwave stand that my old embroidery machine sits on ($10 from a local thrift shop) and having my cutting table open to actually use it! Guess who won!
I will also be doing some serious de-stashing of fabric and supplies. I so want to buy some new fabric in the neat new spring and summer prints, but just can't bring myself to bring anothe square inch of fabric into the house!
I dared to take pictures - first is the view from the door:
Now from the far side of the room, looking back at the scrapbooking "closet", which is behind the tower of fabric bins!
Clearly I have some work to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment