Last night during Lost I moved things around a bit and got the sewing machine table turned to be along the wall under the window looking out on the back yard. Already I see an improvement. We stopped at Walmart tonight and I bought one of those wheeled 3 drawer carts that will fit under the table to put my serger threads in.
I might be able to keep the small cart that my small emb machine is on. I forgot that it is on wheels so I can wheel it out of the way when not in use. I've got the folding cutting table folded up along the bookshelves, so I can open one side or if I need a bigger table turn it 90 degrees and open both. And I can still sit at the sewing machines and get to my iron too! WooHoo! OK, yes, the bins of fabric are still in there. I'm working on that!
Lost was good, some questions answered but of course more questions came to mind! I'll have to watch it on the internet tomorrow to catch a few bits and pieces I missed!
No comments:
Post a Comment