Mermaids posted the following questions and her answers a couple of days ago, and tagged me to do the same, so here goes!
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was working in the same agency, but in the area that develops and writes policy. DS was only 18 months old, so he was still in his crib so on a Saturday afternoon such as now he would be taking a nap and I would be sewing. I had not yet "found" sewing lists and made so many cyberfriends, but that was about to change in July of 1998! We lived in this same house but it didn't have nearly as much "stuff" in it, and we had a big veggie garden but no chickens. We still have one of the cars that we had then, a 1994 Honda delSol. Oh, and I was 40 pounds lighter with just a fewer gray hairs!
2. What are 5 things on my to do list for today?
1. take DS and dog to 4H dog obedience class
2. synchronize my ipod
3. fold the clean towels and do at least 2 loads of laundry
4. find the charger cord for my phone
5. Unpack the scrapbooking stuff from the crop I went to last night!
3. Snacks I enjoy: fresh berries, sugar cookies, sour cream and onion potato chips
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: buy and move to a farm (but still in this area), take the summer off to travel with my family - oh, DS just pointed out I wouldn't have to have a job anymore!, probably donate a bunch to charity but I'm not sure which ones, pay for veterinary care for the pets of senior citizens.
5. Places I have lived: Maryland and Japan
6. Jobs I have had: Kennel assistant at a vet office, Burger King (5 whole days!), office supplies sales, lab tech, various levels of management at a private microbiology lab, government microbiologist, policy analyst, IT supervisor.
7. Now I'm tagging:
Denise www.needle-dee.blogspot.com
Kurt www.theallknower.blogspot.com
Felicia
1 comment:
thanks for playing along. 5 whole days at burger king?!?! i don't think i would have lasted 5 minutes. thankfully, i never worked in food service. i don't have the patience.
pet care for senior cititzens....awwww. pets can be a wonderful thing for senior citizens....a reason to get out of bed in the morning.
Post a Comment