Ramblings of a working Mom as she tries to fit a few stitches in here and there between housework, yardwork, and workwork!
Monday, May 31, 2010
Oh, Blog it!
I have to admit that over the past month or so I've debated continuing this blog or not. It just seems to be duplicative of Facebook, and Facebook is so much easier to post to. Then I get a chance to catch up on some of my favorite sewing blogs and I not only miss sewing, I miss blogging about it. So, (or should I say, sew?) I will continue to blog, but focus more on my creative outlets (sewing, knitting, scrapbooking) here and more general life stuff on Facebook. I do have lots of sewing friends on Facebook, but the vast majority of my FB friends just would get that glazed over look if I posted my latest sewing project! Too bad there isn't a sewing game on FB! Blog readers (are there any out there?), if you want to see what I'm doing outside the sewing room, I'd be happy to friend ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment