Ramblings of a working Mom as she tries to fit a few stitches in here and there between housework, yardwork, and workwork!
Monday, May 31, 2010
Sewing!
Don't fall off your chairs, yes, a second post in one day! I must report that I sewed! Even more amazing was, it was with the embroidery machine! I haven't used my Ellure (Ellie is her name!) for embroidery but maybe twice since I got it a year and a half ago. Last night I was sitting in the sewing room watching TV, and Ellie was calling my name. Did I even remember how to embroider on it? I tested out a built in design, watching all the on-screen help, and only had a slight bobble when the needle came out. I love Ellie's hum and all of my thread colors. Maybe this will get me embroidering again! I have a stack of hand towels....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay! i hope there are many sewing days in your summer
Post a Comment