Sunday, June 13, 2010

Reorg, Part 3

This is more like Sewing Room Rubiks Cube! At one point I had to crawl under the 6 ft table to get to the other side! Got the long table moved so it is 90 degrees from original, and in the center to maximize the overhead light. I really do need a shorter table. Several possibilities being pondered. Ellie the EM is on her cabinet so I can use her without taking up table space. If I turn the other cabinet, I'll have space for one more tall bookshelf, and that could be just for scrapbooking stuff. Then I can fit the fabric (I hope) into the closet. I think the yarn stash, which really isn't much, can occupy a bin somewhere, maybe in my bedroom. Sigh. Must get things ready for work tomorrow - big launch day for a project I've been working on for 9 years! (15 if you go back to when the original requirements were written!).

1 comment:

mermaids said...

good luck with the project launch