The carpet is up, the border is down, the window and door frames are taped, and I'm all set to paint! Now if I could just stay home for more than a couple of waking hours!
In the meantime, my local sewing machine dealer had the Babylock Ellure on sale at a price that I couldn't pass up, so yesterday my new "Baby" came home with me. I think her name will be Ellie. But until the room is painted and the sewing table is up, Ellie will have to stay in her box. More incentive to get moving!
Today, however, is for scrapbooking. A friend and I are signed up for a 9 to 5 crop nearby. I packed up all my stuff yesterday afternoon and evening, in between this and that! Well, all the stuff that I could find. I could not get to all of the boxes that are packed up, including my binder of stickers and a few other things. I think I'm going to work on toddler pictures of DS as I didn't get any recent pictures printed. It will just be nice to sit and scrap and chat (and eat) for the day!
2 comments:
Sounds like you are having too much fun to stay home and paint!!! Have a great time at the crop, I did one at home yesterday but should keep going on it today.
congrats on the new machine! hope you get to play with it very soon. :)
Post a Comment