You can't? Oh, drats! Then you have missed all the lovely and clever blog posts I've composed in my head over the past couple of weeks. Great pictures too! Life just gets hectic sometimes, and suddenly washing a load of laundry takes precedence over typing a blog post. But, you all know what I mean. The fact that I'm away from the house 12 hours a day 5 days a week (most weeks) really puts a crimp on some of the fun stuff I'd like to do!
Enough complaining! It's spring! I have hundreds of daffodils blooming in my yard, the trees and bushes are budding (and pollen count reflecting that) and the days are getting longer! We're plotting what to add to our little chicken flock this year, and baseball is right around the corner!
I haven't taken any pictures of this years daffs yet, but here are a few of my favorites from last year:



Don't they just make you smile?
I'll be back later with a sewing-related post!
2 comments:
sue, i am totally with ya....spring can't get here soon enough...and i am talking about the weather, not the date on the calendar.
I compose those blog-posts-in-my-head, too! We need to send them to each other by Brain Express--tee-hee.
My "new" washer "arrives" today (we're going to go pick up a used one, so I have to make it arrive). I'm going to be catching up on laundry all the rest of the weekend. Maybe there'll be time to blog during loads. . .
Post a Comment